DEPARTMENT OF VETERINARY MEDICINE IN BRIEF
The Department of Veterinary Medicine offers teaching and training to undergraduate clinical and pre-clinical students on diseases in its various classification and presentations. Highly robust Postgraduate programs in several specialties are also undertaken with experience of over a decade and dozens of students graduated.
To deepen specialization and research into different aspects of medicine in order to provide sterling contribution in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases.
To provide internationally competitive and nationally accredited training to undergraduate and postgraduate students of veterinary and biomedical sciences, with enriching instructions and laboratory experience to equip them in practice and research post-graduation.
List of Academic Programs
- Theriogenology and Animal Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology