2021/2022 PROMOTION EXERCISE
This is to inform you that the processes for 2021/2022 promotion exercise have commenced.
In the light of the above, the soft copies of the Form for Evaluation and Promotion for both Academic and Senior Non Academic Staff have been forwarded to your email box.
Also forwarded to your e-mail are soft copies of the Promotion Guidelines for both Academic and Senior Non Academic staff for guidance. You are to make copies of the forms and distribute to all staff who would be due for promotion by 1st January, 2023.
The forms and guidelines could also be accessed on the university website
All completed forms and recommendations of the Faculty/Centre/College
Appointments and Promotions Committees or ASAPC incorporated in the minutes of meeting, should be forwarded to the Establishments Officer on or before 30th November, 2022.
Please note the following:
- use of correct names and SP. Numbers;
- use of full names instead of abbreviations on the forms and rating scales;
- use of titles as appropriate with Mrs. and Miss where applicable;
- ensure that R&P are shown clearly on the rating scale including percentage;
- ensure that ranks recommended are clearly shown with grades (CONUASS,CONMESS, CONHESS OR CONTISS) and effective date of the promotion;
- ensure that the dates and ranks of last promotion are shown clearly where applicable.