2019/2020 PROMOTION EXERCISE
This is to inform you that the 2019/2020 promotion exercise is to commence soon.
In the light of the above, the soft copies of the Form for Evaluation and Promotion for both Academic and Non Academic Staff have been forwarded to your e-mail box. You are to make copies of the forms and distribute to all staff who would be due for promotion by 1st January, 2021. Also, the Evaluation and Promotion form as well as Promotion Guidelines are accessible on the University website: www.udusok.edu.ng
All completed forms and recommendations of the Faculty/Centre/College Appointments and Promotions Committees or ASAPC incorporated in the minutes of meeting, should be forwarded to the Establishments Officer on or before 15th September, 2020.
Also forwarded to your e-mail are soft copies of the Promotion Guidelines for both Academic and Non Academic staff for guidance.
Please note the following:
- use of correct names and SP. Numbers;
- use of full names instead of abbreviations on the forms and rating scales
(submission containing abbreviation would be turned down);
- use of titles as appropriate with Mrs. and Miss where applicable;
- ensure that R&P are shown clearly on the rating scale including percentage;
- ensure that ranks recommended are clearly shown with grades (CONUASS,
CONMESS, CONHESS OR CONTISS) and effective date of the promotion; vi. ensure that the date and ranks of last promotion are shown clearly where applicable; and
- documents used in the assessment of quality of teaching by students in the case of academic staff must be forwarded along with the recommendations.
M. S. Kabir